i might hate computers more than i love them at this moment. sometimes, i am pretty sure the line between love and hate is less than thin. in case anyone has missed my random rambles...it might have to do with the fact that my laptop has died and was pronounced a for sure dead by the computer coroner this week. i am sad. however, seeing as it has been over a month since my last blog, i thought it was time to ramble again...
1. i planted a mini garden...and it is growing
2. loving the song honeybee by zee avi --- or most anything by her right now--video at http://www.youtube.com/zeeavi
3. 2 great road trip weekends with the girls - one to california, one to portland
4. moved all the bees to montana and the husband too
5. little sister graduated from 8th grade, other little sister finished her first year of college, brother got his license
6. bike rides
7. farmer's market
8. bbq dinners on the porch, with friends
9. inspired by eating seasonal, local, and organic
10. baked an organic granny smith apple pie - and then chris and amy brought over their homemade apple and cherry pies... three pies + a carton of vanilla bean ice cream =heaven
11. reading every night before i sleep
12.being present in this moment
13. sunset magazine ---raised bed gardens and a weekend in boise ---
14. hits and misses as we switch our daily products to healthier and more eco friendly choices --hit: my new Burt's Bee's Soap Bark &Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream, ... miss: whatever our dishwasher soap is right now, it does not love our dishwasher
15. http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/ aka skin deep---what's in your products?
16. sunshine, thunder storms, and the smell of freshly cut grass...oh, and was that allergies too?
17. my recycling bins are finally up and ready to go...
18. and i have a compost station too...chris j. should be proud
19. i have gotten up before 6 every morning this week...not sure what i think of this yet or how long it will last...
20. tonight i had an oreo brownie ice cream sundae, with stawberries and whipped cream...thank you justin for a reason to celebrate, it made me happy inside :)