2. taking lulu for a walk with the husband, who likes to stop for cupcakes
3. celebrating the roommates birthday
4. celebrating the roommates birthday in spokane
5. celebrating the roommates birthday in spokane at our most favorite pizza place, bennidito's
6. celebrating the roommates birthday in spokane at our most favorite pizza place , bennidito's, eating too much and then topping it off with a trip to coldstone creamery.
7. loving sunday and all it's productivity
8. finishing up my 9th load of laundry -- only a few more to go
9. watching easy virtue and just love love loving it -- colin firth -- need i say more -- we were thinking it was going to be a possible dud, but are highly entertained
10. cooking curried sweet potato and lentil stew for tomorrows lunch --smells delicious!
home from the grocery store
my favorite cookbooks today
the menu is made for the week -- it is fairly simple, i looked in the cupboards to see what i had and what i needed to use -- it is a good starting place...
our menu for the week: March Menu #1
hope your weekend was as fabulous as ours!
oh oh oh -- don't forget to enter the giveaway -- jon has been coming up with many brilliant ideas for what to give!