well hello monday --- do you think we could go back to saturday?
1. grains of montana, we ate lunch at this delish little place in billings. it is very similar to our favorite wheat montana...i had their veggie sandwich on sourdough and jon had a grilled pesto chicken panini, we topped it all off with a mango mango whipped cream topped smoothie...yum.
2. c'mon inn. we love staying at c'mon inns and it is our choice whenever we are in montana. their rooms are clean and lovely with cushy beds and cozy bedding. the center of the hotel in billings has a waterfall and fish pond, with hot tubs situated at the outer corners to rest and relax in, and the complimentary breakfast bar and tables is next to the pond so you can sit and watch the fish swim around while your eating. such fun. we highly recommend the experience
3. fair animals ( but where were the goats??)
4. fair food -- started off with a funnel cake topped with strawberries and whipped cream -- followed by a black bean veggie burrito, and corn on the cob (from the girl scouts booth, of course) -- i wanted to get a s'more too, but our tummies were too full.
5. gloriana - they are a fun, up and coming band that opened for trace-- jon and i had only heard one of their songs before the concert, but we enjoyed their music so much that we bought the cd during intermission--oh and had it signed by all the band members too!
6. great seats--next to a cute couple from wyoming, in the center and close enough to see, but far enough that i only felt like i was going to be half deaf at the end of it, instead of having a complete and total loss of hearing... jon assured me i would still have my hearing after the concert, and if not, i figured at least we would be in it together ;)
7. trace -- oh TrAcE... now, i LoVe my husband, no doubt about it, but trace adkins ---- he's smokin' hot eye candy with a voice that will just make you melt -- one of our friends wrote me before the concert that he was "one big man" ---she wasn't exaggerating, he is huge both in height and muscle mass... what a fantastic concert -i think we only sat down for 3 of his songs (p.s. in case you're wondering--jon knows that i think trace is quite handsome -- he's ok with it as i know how in love he is with uma thurman)
9.sanuk sandals - everyone should have a pair
10. hotel waffles
11. starbucks decaf soy carmel macchiatos with light carmel in the morning -- and a white chocolate mocha for jon
12. road trip music
13. self portraits -- why is it so much fun to shoot randomly ridiculous photos??
more pictures? --