22.8.11

there she goes...


this is my friend, kim -- oh, and me too

she is also my roommate

except in the summer while i am in montana
(then my roommates are teenagers, husband, and dog)

she is traveling for three weeks 

three weeks

this means there will be 
no
online chatting
texting
emailing
talking on the phone
or
calendar updates

my life just got that much less interesting

because there will be no stories like this...


luckily

when she gets back

she should have three weeks worth of stories

that should keep me entertained for awhile

i should have no excuses for non-productivity for the next three weeks
except for the small fact that she did not take 
hulu
netflix
or
the internet

with her

i might not be so bored after all

but

i will still miss you




No comments:

Post a Comment