4.1.11

family time

today we picked up my family from the airport that is a few hours away --they had been out of town for two weeks-- then we met up with my sister and her husband and grandma for lunch at the olive garden.  jon and i ordered the usual eggplant parmesan with angel hair pasta.  it was delicious--but better than the food was the company.  i have missed my family a lot, and am especially missing my spunky little sister who lives away from me now...

we were quite cozy with the six of us and all the luggage

my momma and i


catching some shut eye after being up since 3:15 in the morning

jordan and ben

the only picture missing is one of grandma --- the one i took didn't turn out well...

family is good.  even better than the thai food take out that we had for dinner tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment